Glider Pilot Training
Napa, Lake, Marin, Sonoma, San Francisco
Learning To Fly - Basic Instruction
Learning to fly a sailplane completely requires the "Basics of Flight" Lessons and good judgment.
We provide a full range of pilot training programs specifically designed to fit your needs. The FAA certified commercial pilots and instructors at Crazy Creek Air Adventures make learning to fly safe and fun.
Individual instruction per hour: $90
Silverado Soaring Club Membership Required
Basic Flight Instruction Includes:
- Thirty-five to forty-five training flights for a total of 10-12 hours of flight time.
- Approximately five hours of ground instruction.
- This course will take the student with no previous flight experience up to first solo: approx. $4,500
To schedule Flying Lessons
please call 707-987-9293
Advanced Pilot Instruction
Advanced Flight Instruction Includes:
- We provide 10-14 training flights and 24-30 solo flights. This prepares the "solo student" for the FAA private pilot oral and flight exams.
- A minimum of 7 hours of solo time are required for a private pilot license: approx. $4,500
Cross Country Pilot Instruction
- This program is designed for each individual pilot, and is a combination of ground and cross-country flight instruction, including supervised solo cross-country flying.
Power Plane To Glider Pilot Instruction
- Transition Training
- Private pilot add-on rating - minimum of 10 solo flights: approx. $3000 to $5000.
- Commercial pilot add-on rating minimum of 20 solo flights: approx. $4000 to $5000
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!